I decided to share some of my observations...
1. Well, I don't know how to debug it, but I've had some troubles with 0.9.9.
Sometimes it crashed on the loading screen. Wasn't able to do anything then...
2. ||FEATURE|| I really miss the mine timer settings - worms alike - in the match configuration screen. 1, 2, 3, etc seconds, or RANDOMIZE!
3. Sometimes the hedgehogs do strange things on the rope, like get shot away, while being almost settled...
4. ||FEATURE|| Would you consider another kind of a rope, like a harpoon, which could access some places less accessible?
5. Sometimes the whole level disappears after an explosion... I think, when it disappears, it disappears at the firs shot / explosion... It's being redrawn horizontaly at the height which was shot again, and reappears completeley, after using the pneumatic hammer (not sure I'm playing with Polish language on ;p)
6. It would be nice, setting up a weapon profile, to have the possibility to set what could come in a package.
For now that's it!
Thanks for a great game!