Hey, I'm new. I have some crazy ideas but I don't really know where they belong so I'll try here. Sorry if this isn't the right place.
1. Shouldn't have to hold down button to use rope... I know there's been a lot of discussion about this but I can't be bothered reading it
2. Napalm is released miles away from the target
3. Napalm and City theme (because of rain maybe?) bring framerate way down
4. Left and right arrow keys shouldn't toggle airstrike plane direction, pressing left should approach towards left and right should approach towards right
5. Bots could be more interesting, could use more weapons (similar complaint as in worms)
6. I liked the ideas for zooming in and out, a minimap of sorts which shows hedgehog locations as colored dots, and a Drill Strike which I saw on the forum
7. Team flags could be displayed beside player team names
8. Points-for-weapons mode (from WWP; would be optional of course)
9. Taking turns placing hedgehogs before the start of a match, rather than having hedgehogs placed at random
10. Generating a random team should also select a default name, gravestone, fort etc... like the bones gravestone for Pirates
11. All names in a random team should be different, I often have to click on the die just to get unique names
12. Generating a map shouldn't change the theme... if I select Cheese, I want a Cheese-themed map...
13. Right-clicking should cycle backwards through colors (when selecting team colors)
14. Network settings in ini file aren't available in the frontend?
There were other things, they'll come to me. Nothing terribly important though, and probably discussed already.
Btw, I love Hedgewars. It's better than Wormux, or even worms for that matter (imho). And I did play for longer than two minutes.